10.38mm Low E Reflective Laminated Glass for Window
Tempered glass is also called toughened glass. it will not break into shards, but small pieces or fragments when it breaks. These fragments won’t hurt people easily. Glass substrate: quality float glass Thickness: 3mm-19mm Colors: clear, bronze, grey, blue, green, etc Size: customized Shape:...
10.38mm Low E Reflective Laminated Glass For Window
Laminated glass is a kind of safety glass. It consists of two layers of glass with a layer of PVB interlayer in between them and made under high temperature. It also can be assembled two layers or more than two layers. When laminated glass is attacked by outside force, it hard to be penetrated because PVB film has strong tenacity and can absorb and weaken a mass of striking energy. This layer will continue to hold the glass together even in the event of objects passing through or striking the glass.
- Safety The primary feature of laminated glass is the safety it provides under impact. Ordinary glass easily breaks into long sharp pieces that can bring about serious and even grave injuries. Though laminated glass may break, fragments of glass stay tightly bonded to its interlayer, reducing the risk of injuries. For this reason, this type of glass is required for windshields of vehicles and for overhead glazing by most building codes.
- Security Burglars usually enter the house or car by breaking the windows to reach out for the door and window handles. This type of glass can keep them from forcing their entry. In case this is broken by accident, it still has an interlayer to give protection. It can be made of multiple layers of thick glass and interlayer, to let it withstand bomb blasts and bullets.
- Sound reduction Noise can easily enter a house or building through the windows. This glass has the ability to prevent unwanted noise with its sound reduction index, which is higher than that of monolithic glass that has the same thickness.
- Control of solar energy While skylights and the like provide natural light, they can cause glare and too much heat, which can increase air conditioning costs. A tinted laminated glass provides the best solution.
- Control of UV rays UV rays cause the fading of furnishings. The interlayer of this glass has UV absorbing properties to screen out these damaging rays.
Hot Tags: 10.38mm low e reflective laminated glass for window, China, manufacturers, factory, cheap, customized, price