A) Two or three layers of float glass is pressed together with clear or colored PVB interlayer, laminated glass is the one of glass safety; Offering superior protection against glass breakage, as well as harmful solar rays and hazardous noise levels.
B) Due to the adhesive properties of the PVB, We make the laminated glass in dust free workshop to prevent unwanted particles from attaching to the PVB during the adhesion process.
What does the Laminated Glass?
1) Holds together when shattered. The PVB interlayer keeps the glass bonded, even when broken, resulting in a characteristic spider web cracking pattern across the glass.
2) Cyclone resistant
3) Superior UV blockage
4) Excellent sound damping properties
5) Low visible distortion
1) External use of windows, doors, shopfront in offices, houses, shops etc.
2) Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3) Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4) Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.