Honor Laminated Glass Features
1) Laminated glass is made of two or more layers of glass with one or more "interlayers" of Poly Vinyl Butyral (PVB) bonded between the glass layers. In the event of breakage, the glass fragments will adhere to the protective PVB interlayer rather than scatter everywhere, effectively avoiding potential body injury.
2) Annealed, heat-strengthened or tempered glass can be used to produce laminated glass.
3) Laminated glass is much stronger than the individual pieces of which it is composed.
4) Compared with single tempered glass, laminated tempered glass is much stronger and safer. When broken, the PVB middle layer bonds the broken glass fragments together, no scattered glass particles. This makes laminated glass an ideal choice anywhere where children play or where there is a chance of heavy objects (Or wind) hitting the glass. For instance on sliding glass doors, windows and interior large-scale glass partitions.
5) Laminated glass has other benefits too, such as sound insulation, heat insulation, moisture protection, and UV filtering.